A big thank you to misscupcakeees_ from A Fairytale World for the nomination. Here are the questions, answered!
1. How did you get into blogging about drama?
-It all started with Bermo (Bernice Liu and Moses Chan) and Boscolie (Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu). Back in the days, I would say around 2008, I was really that fangirl rooting for both couples, just waiting for them to admit that they were dating. My original blog was on Blogspot. I would publish fanfics in regards to the two couples.
2. What is your all-time favourite drama troupe that you can watch over and over again?
-From TVB, it’s The Last Breakthrough. Each character had their own personalities, and Africa was just beautiful! It’s nice to know that there are still people in this world who are willing to go on missions to help others in need. And Thai lakorns: Nangfah Gub Mafia and Roy Lae Sanae Luang. Weir Sukollawat with Pancake Khemanit or Mai Davika make a great watch!
3. Who is your favourite OTP and why? (I asked this during my previous Liebster Award post but it doesn’t hurt to ask it again).
-I’ll say John Ma and Alexandra Wan (Chris Lai and Queenie Chu) for now, because their sitcom, Come Home Love is still airing. Don’t you just love it when a bickering pair turns into a lovely couple? That’s them! 400 something episodes later, they have finally got together! I can’t wait to watch more of them!
4. Who do you have the most severe SLS (second lead syndrome) towards?
-I’m guessing Benjamin Yuen? I noticed him starting from Til Love Do Us Lie, while at the same time, The Hippocratic Crush was airing. He was portraying similar personalities, but the two characters from the two series were actually different from each other, so he did a good job setting up a line to differentiate the two characters.
5. What is your favourite MV? Link me please!
–“The Last Blessing” by Bosco Wong
6. What is one drama that you regret ever having started regardless of whether you finished it or not?
-Got to say, Bullet Brain. That was a complete waste of my time. Obviously hoping that it would get better did not help!
7. Poor girl, rich guy. Write up a drama plot revolving around them.
-I don’t have the time right now, but I’ll do it when I have time. Please forgive me…
8. Who are some guys that you can just stare at for days and nights without having them to even do anything?
-Of course, Weir Sukollawat! And for TVB, I guess Benjamin Yuen and Ruco Chan? But that’s if I even have the time to sit around to just stare at them!
9. What are you currently studying/have studied etc. or what is your current job (if you are currently working)?
-I am currently a fourth year student in Architecture major. It is a five year program, so I still have another year to go.
10. What are some places you want to visit (it can be fictional or not) and where in the world do you currently reside? (I know, I cheated with asking 11 questions in all but hey, rules are meant to be broken!)
-I would love to visit Australia, see more of Canada, and experience Hong Kong. I am from New York, but currently studying abroad in Rome, Italy.
I’m going to tag:
Miriamfanz from Casual TVB
Lynne from TVB Horizon
Ginny from TVB Perspective
ForeverloveTVB from Forever Love TVB
Jac from HKorean Drama Island
K from KTVB
J from Blob of Colour
NinjaKKN from NinjaKKN
Fia from Lovefia
And lastly, my questions:
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? (You can list two maximum if you are having a really hard choice.)
2. What is your all-time favorite series?
3. Who are your favorite on-screen and off-screen pairing?
4. Who is your favorite singer (can be an individual, band, or group)?
5. How long have you been watching TVB or dramas in general? And do you watch other dramas from other countries, besides TVB?
6. How long have you been in the blogging world?
7. What part of the world do you live in? (You can be specific or not.)
8. How old are you? (You can give an age group.)
9. What are you studying, and what major? If you’re working, then what field?
10. List five facts about yourself.
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.